Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grantsville res 11-21-2021
Went to look for some browns this late morning, no luck as only bows were hitting my lures.. brown trout Rapala, daredevil spoons, 3" swim baits... bows liked them all but no browns... when I got there 3 rods were laying in the dirt so I set them up against the guard rail so no one would run them over, after a few hours of no.browns upon returning back to the truck the rods were still there... so they're in my garage if anyone lost them lemme know. I don't have social media so if you see somewhere else someone's missing rods let me know.
[Image: 107396.jpg]
(11-21-2021, 08:05 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Went to look for some browns this late morning, no luck as only bows were hitting my lures.. brown trout Rapala, daredevil spoons, 3" swim baits... bows liked them all but no browns... when I got there 3 rods were laying in the dirt so I set them up against the guard rail so no one would run them over, after a few hours of no.browns upon returning back to the truck the rods were still there... so they're in my garage if anyone lost them lemme know. I don't have social media so if you see somewhere else someone's missing rods let me know.

Sounds like grantsville is still producing for you, too bad the browns did not want to play. Hopefully the person that left those rods will see your post and claim them.
Ya hopefully the browns come out to play soon! Its crazy how many people throw powerbait all day without a bite but ill catch 30+ on lures... the browns ive caught have been all on artificial.
12-17-2021 ice free, couple hits from what I'm guessing was smaller bows, got 1 bow super colorful male on a 3" curly tail
[Image: 20211217-095606.jpg]
(12-17-2021, 08:16 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: 12-17-2021 ice free, couple hits from what I'm guessing was smaller bows, got 1 bow super colorful male on a 3" curly tail

Love seeing those bows with all those spots, cool.