Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST GEAR, PLEASE HELP!!
Somehow went braindead at Porcupine yesterday. I left my fly rod/reel, a fishing pack, and my net. Went back this morning when I realized what I had done but it wasn't there.... honestly its the pack I'm most bummed about. Had a bunch of hand tied flies and beads painted for Alaska in it. 

If anyone found anything or knows anyone who fishes up there much and might have found anything please let me know. 
Thanks!
That sucks, hopefully someone can help you out.
I will watch the Facebook forums. Maybe someone will say somthing there
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I'll keep an ear open as well, if I hear anything we'll let you know... Sorry... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Hey we got a tip off of Facebook that told me they have some gear they found at Porcupine. Check your PM's for more info on the contact address of the folks that found it for you... Cool story, happy they were good folks... Dr. pepper put me onto the Facebook post... Good luck... Jeff
Anyone hear of someone loosing 3 rods at grantsville?
(11-21-2021, 11:17 PM)Jdgilbert Wrote: Somehow went braindead at Porcupine yesterday. I left my fly rod/reel, a fishing pack, and my net. Went back this morning when I realized what I had done but it wasn't there.... honestly its the pack I'm most bummed about. Had a bunch of hand tied flies and beads painted for Alaska in it. 

If anyone found anything or knows anyone who fishes up there much and might have found anything please let me know. 
Thanks!

WELL, any luck getting your gear back?
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I got a Facebook message from the ones that found the gear a porcupine, they said they had been contacted by the guy that lost it and got it back to him.
Hey thanks Danny for the update. Hope you had a great thanksgiving. Later Jeff