Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEER CREEK
Can I get a fishing report on Deer Creek ?
If you can wait until tomorrow night I am headed there tomorrow morning.
(12-02-2021, 12:58 AM)crestliner3636 Wrote: Can I get a fishing report on Deer Creek ?

Welcome to the site. You might have already seen this report but it was the last one that was posted:

https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58
Was there sunday, troll small rapalas catch rainbows, cant find the eyes, perch bites really soft, water temp 47 deg
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
If you want rainbows you can get lots right now at jordanelle. Trolling in top 20 feet of the water, flasher and squids.
(12-02-2021, 02:32 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: If you want rainbows you can get lots right now at jordanelle.  Trolling in top 20 feet of the water, flasher and squids.

Any size to the Bows or mostly planters? Thanks,
I spend black Friday at Deer Creek with my teenage grandson and son in law. Beautiful, sunny day catching mostly planters and an occasionally larger bow.  Kept him busy from 8 am until after noon reeling in fish. Trolling from 20 ft up to the surface with several different lures doing well.  Mostly liked the shiny ones that moved, tipped with a crawler.  Great time to get out and enjoy the warm weather and water while we still have it.  Smile
(12-02-2021, 01:04 PM)fishgiver Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 02:32 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: If you want rainbows you can get lots right now at jordanelle.  Trolling in top 20 feet of the water, flasher and squids.

Any size to the Bows or mostly planters? Thanks,

Many different sizes,  very willing to bite. I got two over 13 inches.
Two of us fished 3 hrs for eyes, Perch, and Crappie.
Struck out on all three.
Trolled back to ramp at 1.9 mph with silver spinners and Rapalas, caught bows all the way back with only what seemed like 5 minutes apart but was more likely 7 or 8 min apart.
We had one or two doubles.
Not large, but what a day weather wise!!!
(12-03-2021, 12:26 AM)MrShane Wrote: Two of us fished 3 hrs for eyes, Perch, and Crappie.
Struck out on all three.
Trolled back to ramp at 1.9 mph with silver spinners and Rapalas, caught bows all the way back with only what seemed like 5 minutes apart but was more likely 7 or 8 min apart.

MrShane

Can you post a water temp from today
[Image: C1-CA1569-89-FC-4-FB2-88-BC-251939490-E4-B.jpg]

I did not send my FishHawk down but I’m pretty sure I remember see 42.something on my sonar for surface temp.
if you have kids they will love deer creek stay in the deep water I got 20 inch bows down 45 feet   but best is 20 feet to the top.
if you are trolling you will get tired of reeling them in.
(12-03-2021, 12:26 AM)MrShane Wrote: Two of us fished 3 hrs for eyes, Perch, and Crappie.
Struck out on all three.

found some last sunday but later in the day,  had a few little bumps but they cold not hang on,  plan on being there tomorrow checking in the same spots. right about 38 - 40 ft
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]