Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice fishing spots?
I will be trying to keep a thread going that lists when particular places freeze up enough to safely ice fish. Please respond here if you have anything to share. You are, of course, welcome to report on your fishing trips elsewhere on the general board, but I will only report on places that are ready to fish. If you wish to send your info in a PM that is fine.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

This will be good to have. We need a stretch of cold weather. The lower elevation lakes and ponds I have been watching are losing ice.
(12-02-2021, 07:30 PM)catchinon Wrote: I will be trying to keep a thread going that lists when particular places freeze up enough to safely ice fish. Please respond here if you have anything to share. You are, of course, welcome to report on your fishing trips elsewhere on the general board, but I will only report on places that are ready to fish. If you wish to send your info in a PM that is fine.

I think that Mill Hollow is iced over.
(12-02-2021, 07:30 PM)catchinon Wrote: I will be trying to keep a thread going that lists when particular places freeze up enough to safely ice fish. Please respond here if you have anything to share. You are, of course, welcome to report on your fishing trips elsewhere on the general board, but I will only report on places that are ready to fish. If you wish to send your info in a PM that is fine.

I think that Mill Hollow is iced over.