Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opportunity for imput
Utah state parks is improving  several parks, one is jordanelle and willard is another.  They are asking for public input for there plans.  
I would like to incourage fisherman and boaters to take this opportunity to talk about your concerns.
Mine are law inforcement and control of the boaters on the waters. 
Please let's get involved in our concerns.
Go to state parks and look for the link.  I'll try to post it.

https://stateparks.utah.gov/2021/11/12/s...ancements/
(12-05-2021, 09:23 PM)doitall5000 Wrote: Utah state parks is improving  several parks, one is jordanelle and willard is another.  They are asking for public input for there plans.  
I would like to incourage fisherman and boaters to take this opportunity to talk about your concerns.
Mine are law inforcement and control of the boaters on the waters. 
Please let's get involved in our concerns.
Go to state parks and look for the link.  I'll try to post it.

https://stateparks.utah.gov/2021/11/12/s...ancements/

Unless you are talking about expressing your concerns on this thread it appears it is too late to express them on that link, it ended on Dec 2 Sad.
Parks being upgraded:

Deer Creek State Park
Jordanelle State Park
Red Fleet State Park
Rockport State Park
Willard Bay State Park
Lost Creek State Park

After looking at the plans I'm a little disappointed by some of the improvements or lack of them.
I like the new improvements at Willard, they are planning on adding a new camping area, South of Pelican beach, called South Field campground. This will give access to the area near Freeway bay from shore but unless they make some type of ramp access it won't help float tubers or boaters. If they leave that new area open in the Winter it might help those of us that ice fish.
Lost creek, disappointed they don't plan on widening the ramp, just making a bigger turn around to launch your boat and a bigger parking lot.