Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for all the posts
As I been laying in bed 9 days struggling with covid and spending the night in the er on oxygen with a ekg going its nice to see your guys posts about trips and keeps me trying to get better to join everyone on the ice soon.  This is no joke I'm only 32 and very healthy and it's taking everything I've got to keep my head up and my heart going,  ps I ordered a great prize for the biggest channel cat through the ice this year, hopefully I'll get to participate
I hope you get healed up and out there again soon!
Sorry to hear this. Get feeling better soon. The ice season is getting a slow start. I hope you are back at it and on the ice soon. I'll add "Biggest Channel Cat through the ice" to the prize list. Take care.
(12-06-2021, 06:19 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: As I been laying in bed 9 days struggling with covid and spending the night in the er on oxygen with a ekg going its nice to see your guys posts about trips and keeps me trying to get better to join everyone on the ice soon.  This is no joke I'm only 32 and very healthy and it's taking everything I've got to keep my head up and my heart going,  ps I ordered a great prize for the biggest channel cat through the ice this year, hopefully I'll get to participate

I'm very happy to hear your recovery. Hope I can help take you out when your up to a boat ride.  
Don't think yuba will be ready for you this spring.  But willard walleyes will be.
Dang  that COVID bug can be wicked. Ran through our house a few weeks back. Our group had it pretty easy. My wifes family not so. Took her grandma and nearly her grandpa too. 

Sure makes ya appreciate your health. Get over it soon. We miss your fishing posts.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Thanks guys hopefully we get some ice soon, you might be addicted if your gasping for air and in the er but wondering if it'll effect my ice fishing this season. My lungs are in for a workout
Hey Fritz, sorry to hear you have been down.  One of ours had a very bad time with it lately too.  Seems to be better now, but still not tasting/smelling real great.

Hope catchinon and I get to fish with you on the ice this winter.  I may be crazy, but want to hit Yuba through the ice this winter if possible.  Let's stay in touch on that possibility.

jack of all tackle, master of none
Fritz, I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post lately... Wishing you the best of luck beating this thing and getting back outside in time for ice... Looks like you have a while to recover for most of the regular ponds... Fishing the high elevation ones may be very tough for you this year with limited lung power... and the hikes through snow that they can require... Especially after this weeks snow storms, probably put them out of reach for the rest of us too... At least I'm hoping for some snow to start falling... Good luck and beat it... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Sorry to hear of your struggles. I know what you mean about wanting to get well so you can get back to fishing. Wish you the best.

If you get to the point where you can fish but not walk very far you could get a ride with me on my new (to me) snowmobile. Just let me know.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Sorry to hear about you getting COVID. Both my wife & I went thru it last year when all the hospitals were overrun with COVID victims. We are in our mid 60's when it hit. I knew I was going to make it but wasn't sure about my wife. As a victim at the time it hit I was also fighting for both of us, my wife was much worse than I. I truly hope its the last you and your family go thru this and glad to see you are pulling out of it. There is also another BFTer that is coming out of quarantine from him & his wife being strickened with this virus. Recovery can take a while depending on any pre-existing conditions involved. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Good luck with your recovery, hopefully the worst is behind you.