Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle kokanee limit again today
had 6 poles out the rainbows don't stop coming  to the boat can't count how many we got.
the kokanee were down deep today

30 to 38 feet deep.  ( thank you fish finders.)

was going to take a picture of what I was using and the kokes.  but the wind came up and we got off'
I think the water temp was 44 deg.  half of the dodgers were glow.  had some 5.5 in dodgers and some little ones.
Hey Robert...Good to get your report on your fishing efforts, and glad you're having some success out there...I haven't been able to get out for a while now, but will again....in the mean time, it's great to get your reports, as well as others who are taking the time and effort to report on their trips, whether or not super successful...tks and Guluk...
I am guessing this white stuff may mess with your Dec but you have sure logged some good runs lately
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(12-08-2021, 11:44 PM)liketrolling Wrote: had 6 poles out the rainbows don't stop coming  to the boat can't count how many we got.
the kokanee were down deep today

30 to 38 feet deep.  ( thank you fish finders.)

was going to take a picture of what I was using and the kokes.  but the wind came up and we got off'
I think the water temp was 44 deg.  half of the dodgers were glow.  had some 5.5 in dodgers and some little ones.

Nice going Robert, so you guys caught three limits? Hopefully with this latest storm all koke fishing doesn't come to an end.