Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting photos from a phone
I was asked to type up how i post  an image/ photo from a phone. I use an Android phone, not sure if an iPhone will be the same

1- Type your text for the post

2- Make sure your cursor is located in the post where you want the photo to be. If your cursor is sitting inbetween words in a sentence the photo will split the sentence

3- just below the post there is a blue icon with the wording " add image to post". Click this

4- a folder with the words "choose image" will appear. Click this

5- I then get a few options at the bottom of my phone as to where to find my photos. I always click the "files" option

6- now it may differ for everyone from here as you will have to find the photo and that depends on how you save and file your photos. For me I use the drop down menu bars on the upper left and hit gallery, but you may need to search by file name if you use files to organize your photos.

7- when you find the photo, just click on it and it will drop it in at the right aspect ration, wherever you had you cursor.

Simple - mwahaaaasas , right. PM for help.

[Image: FB-IMG-1638559819263.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Thanks Lance, hopefully this will help those that are having problem with this.