Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO
(12-27-2021, 09:31 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Hey pat I'm kind of intereste in one of your top water plug buzz bait combos there. Kind of reminds me of the old double propeller torpedo baits I use to use

Yeah, I have fished all over the country and there are a lot of places where threadfin shad are tops on the menu.  And when largemouths or stripers are smacking them on top the fore and aft propeller blade floaters really get some attention.  I started experimenting with putting a small buzzbait on some floaters and they sometimes worked gangbusters too.  I made some for a pro  bass angler and he actually won a couple of tournaments on my floating buzzers.  You can make them with wire or just long screw eyes...or you can add the buzz blades on to an existing lure.

[Image: HOMEMADE-HARDBAITS.jpg]

(12-27-2021, 10:00 PM)Outfishing13 Wrote: Hi Pat,

Thanks for the video. I have been enjoying your youtube channel. Proof that old dogs can learn new tricks.  Big Grin

Matthew

I appreciate your appreciation.  But as an "old dog" my own self, I have learned that old dogs sometimes shouldn't be messin' around with "new tricks".  But, while you're at it, never smell a gift horse's breath.

Messages In This Thread
Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO - by TubeDude - 12-23-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO - by TubeDude - 12-27-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO - by Fritzfishin - 12-27-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO - by TubeDude - 12-27-2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO - by bugbaybum - 12-28-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Making Spinning Lures...VIDEO - by TubeDude - 12-28-2021, 06:48 PM