Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Ice and Fishing Report!
I have been to Utah Lake twice in the past few weeks. And I'm happy to report that the fast winter fishing we all look forward to is officially on! As far as ice goes, nothing of the safe variety yet. Both times I've gone there has been less than an inch of ice skimming the marinas so we've fished off the docks. A buddy of mine went a few days ago and there was no ice at all in the marina. Seems to vary day to day. I posted a video about our most recent trip. You can check it out if you want to We definitely slammed them! Caught over 200 between all of us. Mostly white bass but a few nice perch in the mix. Anyways, get out there. fishing's fast! Few more weeks and we should start to see some safe ice out there. 

Video Link: https://youtu.be/lI8JsHVHKck
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
Good job. MUCH nicer sizes than I got tons of the other day. So many 5-6" perch
(01-03-2022, 03:59 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote: Good job.  MUCH nicer sizes than I got tons of the other day.  So many 5-6" perch

The same here. Honestly I'm happy about it, I like having some variety.
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.