Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provo boat harbor
Hey everyone. Been awhile since posting. Had my knee operated on from an accident during a previous fishing trip back in November at East Canyon. Hit the docks at Provo today. Hooked a 20 plus inch northern pike in 4 feet of water the line broke as I was trying to lift it out of the ice but with a bum knee couldn't do much else to recover the toothy critter or my perch colored rattle spoon. Caught a mess of white bass and a blue gill and perch before heading home. Was nice to finally fish again.
Wow nice job and fun report.... Glad you're on the mend and can get back out... I'd like to find a trip that successful, congrats... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Glad you are doing better and are getting back out there. Interesting that you are now the second member this Winter to post about catching a Northern at Utah lake, sounds like their numbers are on the increase.
I'm hoping to get down there tomorrow, and I'll post what I find after the trip. Plan on fishing about 8 AM till 11:30 AM then have to boogey. I've had a couple good days down there since it iced over, but haven't been down since New Year's day. Stay tuned and thanks for the report.
[Image: received-938216140151018.jpg]

Here are some pics of what we kept that day was good eating

[Image: received-1113064019507875.jpg]
Well, my report is not good. The harbor was crawling with people and the fish were few and far between. Fished between 1:30 - 4:30. Landed a total of 2 perch and one bluegill. Not much catching anywhere else either. I thinknit's time to hit some of the other area lakes now.