Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PB Cuttie at the Berry
Went up to Srawberry (Chicken Creek specifically) on tuesday morning to collab with some buddies. Got there a little later than the sun but we still managed to catch the tail end of the morning bite. Beetween all of us, we caught just over 17 i think. Fishing was fast untill 11 and then it pretty much died. I did manage to catch the biggest of the day, a 19 inch cutt. (My PB by the way) We also landed a few bows. All were caught on a vvaraiety of lures. Everything from Cuttr Bugs to paddletails to curly tails to tungsten jigs. Nothing crazy but It was still a nice day on the hard water!
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
(01-20-2022, 06:16 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote: Went up to Srawberry (Chicken Creek specifically) on tuesday morning to collab with some buddies. Got there a little later than the sun but we still managed to catch the tail end of the morning bite. Beetween all of us, we caught just over 17 i think. Fishing was fast untill 11 and then it pretty much died. I did manage to catch the biggest of the day, a 19 inch cutt. (My PB by the way) We also landed a few bows. All were caught on a vvaraiety of lures. Everything from Cuttr Bugs to paddletails to curly tails to tungsten jigs. Nothing crazy but It was still a nice day on the hard water!

Was that 19 inches thick or scrawny. Seems the Cutts are hsving a hard time getting any girth up there
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(01-21-2022, 03:34 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 06:16 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote: Went up to Srawberry (Chicken Creek specifically) on tuesday morning to collab with some buddies. Got there a little later than the sun but we still managed to catch the tail end of the morning bite. Beetween all of us, we caught just over 17 i think. Fishing was fast untill 11 and then it pretty much died. I did manage to catch the biggest of the day, a 19 inch cutt. (My PB by the way) We also landed a few bows. All were caught on a vvaraiety of lures. Everything from Cuttr Bugs to paddletails to curly tails to tungsten jigs. Nothing crazy but It was still a nice day on the hard water!

Was that 19 inches thick or scrawny. Seems the Cutts are hsving a hard time getting any girth up there

It was definately on the thicker side. Nice healthy fish!
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
Congrats on getting your PB cutty.
No video? That's not like you.
Very cool. Thanks for the update.
(01-22-2022, 01:29 AM)Saltslam Wrote: No video? That's not like you.

Its coming soon  Wink just had to find some editing time...