Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starting to get excited
we still have some open water

you may need something like this,  how I waste my time and spend to much money,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR-mMbg6...el=RobertG
That is a good video like always, thanks.

Surprised you are not no jordy after kokes,
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
(01-27-2022, 03:23 PM)liketrolling Wrote: we still have some open water

Robert, getting excited because of the new lures or because of the young women? Wink
(01-27-2022, 05:30 PM)kentofnsl Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 03:23 PM)liketrolling Wrote: we still have some open water

Robert, getting excited because of the new lures or because of the young women? Wink

I think I'm getting to old for the young women.   but getting excited to go to FG.
last Laker last week   the kokanee you see on my stove but the girls I don't know how they got there may be photo shop.

[Image: FG-2021-Jan.jpg]

(01-27-2022, 04:22 PM)MSM1970 Wrote: That is a good video like always, thanks.

Surprised you are not no jordy after kokes,
looks like to much Ice for me about 11:15 AM

[Image: jordenell-1-27-2022.jpg]
FG

[Image: 1-27-11-20-am-FG.jpg]
Very nice. Mind if I ask a few questions. You would be helping someone that recently has displayed signs of becoming infatuated with the whole kokanee trolling with dodgers thing.

Are you forming your blades yourself? That is something I would like to watch being done as I have no idea. What kind of material are you using and what method of painting?
Until then I am doomed to buy blank blades and adorn them with whatever tape I can find. Which brings up the question, where do you get your tapes from? Craft stores or mail order?

I've got a good collection of color pens that I have been toying with over some reflective tapes, that's been fun.

[Image: 20220124-092004.jpg]
(01-27-2022, 06:39 PM)Gone Forever Wrote: Very nice.  Mind if I ask a few questions.  You would be helping someone that recently has displayed signs of becoming infatuated with the whole  kokanee trolling with dodgers thing.

Are you forming your blades yourself?  That is something I would like to watch being done as I have no idea.  What kind of material are you using and what method of painting?
Until then I am doomed to buy blank blades and adorn them with whatever tape I can find.  Which brings up the question, where do you get your tapes from?  Craft stores or mail order?

I've got a good collection of color pens that I have been toying with over some reflective tapes, that's been fun.

[Image: 20220124-092004.jpg]
I buy the blank dodgers  from hagen's fishing components.    I had a guy that lives by me that has a big shop that said he could make them  but he never did.
look on line at hagens catalog    2021 2022  (the prices may have gone up)  I use to buy them for under $1 each
dodgers page   62   {T3 and T4    .018 steel}  next one  Page 71  ( the crow spoon 4")    down (Dakota Dodger)   then the bottom this is a good one (Kach-Moor spoon I call it catch more fish  5 7/8")

and the one in the video is page 76  number 6     this may cost $1.10 each
in about 4 weeks I will make a video how I paint them.
I just made two videos on how I do my hooks and squids I will post them soon.