Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palisades Ice Conditions?
Wanna take my kids to PaliSades, just wondering if anyone has been there recently and know what the ice conditions are before I drive out there. Thanks!
I haven't been there yet this year but you could give the State Park guys a call and they will give you any information you need.  The guys there are great to help you out.

PaliSades State Park 435-835-6676

Good luck if you go.
I haven't been there lately either but it sits almost at the exact same elevation as Strawberry which has 14" of ice and no slush. Also, I believe there is a camera you can access online but that might only give you a long view.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(02-13-2022, 08:27 PM)catchinon Wrote: I haven't been there lately either but it sits almost at the exact same elevation as Strawberry which has 14" of ice and no slush. Also, I believe there is a camera you can access online but that might only give you a long view.

Maybe I got the wrong PaliSades.  

Since he posted on the Utah general fishing page I thought he meant the PaliSades State Park in Utah not the reservoir in Idaho/Wyoming.  

The elevation there is 5,868' and is usually one of the early lakes in Utah for the ice to clear off.   
Oops. I guess I got Confused and posted about Scofield. Sorry for any misinformation inconvenience I caused.  Blush
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.