Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ice Fishing on Strawberry with Underwater Aqua-Vu footage
[Image: Ice-Fishing-on-Strawberry-Thumbnail.jpg]

We're back!!!!  On the ice at Strawberry Reservoir catching some really nice cutthroats.  We got the Snowdog out to take us out to the honey hole and slay some fish.  Check out the Aqua-Vu underwater camera footage.  Seeing the behavior of these fish is absolutely amazing.  Please enjoy knottyhookr fishing back on the Berry!!!

https://youtu.be/qmHUopWoR4A
Enjoyed your video. Curious how your camera in your tent works? What controls are used to have the camera follow the action inside of your tent?
the video looks good I like the way you do PIP
I just bot a black Magic 4K video camera I was at Flaming Gorge yesterday in the boat fishing for kokanee I left the camera in the truck 
so did not get to see how good of a video I would get.
(02-13-2022, 05:41 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: Enjoyed your video.  Curious how your camera in your tent works?  What controls are used to have the camera follow the action inside of your tent?

Thank you.....Glad you liked it.  We're using a Go Pro 360 camera.  It gives the appearance of being able to follow the action but really its recording 360 degrees and you keyframe it to follow where the action happens.

(02-13-2022, 05:50 PM)liketrolling Wrote: the video looks good I like the way you do PIP
I just bot a black Magic 4K video camera I was at Flaming Gorge yesterday in the boat fishing for kokanee I left the camera in the truck 
so did not get to see how good of a video I would get.

That's too bad.  I have debated whether to get a camcorder or dlsr that can also record video.  I keep telling my wife I need more Go Pro cameras to get more angles.  Always trying to get that perfect shot!!!!!