Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice fishing shenanigans
Well, I thought I have heard it all concerning ice fishing news stories. Maybe this is the REAL reason some do not go ice fishing. I have never come across any type of "activity" in any ice tent I have passed on the ice, EVER! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFVVO6a80o

Wow.........

Gabe
Lol, yep, that's great, looking like it could make you some money instead of costing money, the guy got ridiculed so much he quit. Understand why they don't allow bprrmies out here, leads to problems.
Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes The puns, one liners, gifs, memes ect.... will definently have this post deleted real quick
[Image: Screenshot-20220213-104925-Chrome.jpg]
(02-18-2022, 01:35 AM)Freakyfisherman Wrote: Well, I thought I have heard it all concerning ice fishing news stories. Maybe this is the REAL reason some do not go ice fishing. I have never come across any type of "activity" in any ice tent I have passed on the ice, EVER! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFVVO6a80o

Wow.........

Gabe

OH BROTHER!!!!!!  Where do elected officials come up with some of this bezar thinking???

LT Dodgy
Foolish thought but it has happened.  If I recall correctly in the late 70's or early 80's there was a bus that came up to a Wyoming ice tournament that had young ladies from Rock Springs,
Most have heard of the "mile high" club...for passion on airplanes.  What are we going to call it in an ice shanty?   Cool foolin'?  A chilly dally?  Nice on ice?  And if it was actually prostitution how would you  pay...in cold hard cash?  Might give a whole new slant to hearing "I've got a bite" coming from inside a tent.  Sorry.
(02-18-2022, 03:30 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Most have heard of the "mile high" club...for passion on airplanes.  What are we going to call it in an ice shanty?   Cool foolin'?  A chilly dally?  Nice on ice?  And if it was actually prostitution how would you  pay...in cold hard cash?  Might give a whole new slant to hearing "I've got a bite" coming from inside a tent.  Sorry.
I wont be ice fishing in Ohio if thats the kinda action they are looking for. When Im fishing I am too focused to think about an extracurricular activity. Lol
Gabe
That mayor has now resigned after getting much ridicule. Claims "it was supposed to be dry humor" and that he was getting ready to retire, anyway.

Sure.
If you look at the ice shanties used in the midwest you'd believe it. They resemble fifth wheelers on ice. I've fished on lakes where you could have pizza delivered to your shack and have no doubt you could get more than that. The big lakes have plowed ice roads and even signs to direct you.
No doubt there have been "escapades" in shanties and ice tents, but have to admit, I got a real chuckle out of the mayors comments. In honor of his stupidity, here's a quote from the great "Tommy Boy" movie (modified only slightly to the mayor's concern).

Frank Rittenhauer: If this "ice shanty goes up", the whole town goes under.

Boardroom Woman : That's when the whores come in.

Paul : Excuse me, what was that?

Boardroom Woman : Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Boardroom Woman : Whores running around, doing their little behind-shake for the men folk...

Richard Hayden : I kinda like her idea.

Boardroom Man : For Christ's sake. Once during the war I visited a prostitute, and my life has been a living hell ever since.

My day just got immeasurably better. Thanks mayor!!
What will be next? Prohibiting walking on streets at night? Standing on street corners? Stopping the building of bedrooms? Instant jail for those who wear scanty clothing? I would agree with arresting people who wear bikinis or less at beachs in winter, though. Maybe we should ban all fishing because sometimes in the summer one can see things that might send them to the red light district.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

The judge asks the women did you catch any fish in that ice shanty?

The women answers “ Only trouser Trout”
Did the Mustang Ranch make a come back?
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF