Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey edges?
Haven't heard any reports on Causey
Does any one have any info ?
Drove up yesterday and edges looked good, only 1 guy on the ice fishing in the afternoon. Not a lot of tracks in the snow.
(02-28-2022, 01:11 PM)Rainbowglitter Wrote: Drove up yesterday and edges looked good, only 1 guy on the ice fishing in the afternoon. Not a lot of tracks in the snow.

Thank you for getting up there and taking a look at the conditions. I've been wanting to get up there all Winter but with the lake so low, I was concerned about the long haul back up the face of the dam. Last time I was there it was 50 to 60 ft low. Could you tell if it has come up much from that? Sure will be nice when they get that boat ramp in, with the expanded parking lot.
(02-28-2022, 12:18 PM)RookyFisher Wrote: Haven't heard any reports on Causey
Does any one have any info ?

Thanks for the report. I would probably access it from the Causey estates entrance. Its a longer walk but not as steep.
Water has not risen but it’s a long haul down.
(02-28-2022, 06:24 PM)Rainbowglitter Wrote: Water has not risen but it’s a long haul down.
LOL, going down is the easy part, the haul back up is where it gets tough but it's better than that long walk from the Causey estates parking area, imo but once they get that launch area done, we will be able to take snow machines down and back.