Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President's Day on the Ice at Strawberry
Alicia and I went up to Strawberry and try the honey hole for some fish.  We did pretty doggone good.  Caught a mess of nice healthy cutts and a couple of rainbows.  Had a synchronized hook up where we caught fish at nearly the exact same time.  All in all it was an epic day out on the ice.  Please enjoy President's Day on the Ice at Strawberry.

https://youtu.be/wCvXkxxfdfY

[Image: RDIGVB3.jpg]
Looks like you two had a great day, thanks for posting the video. How deep of water were you fishing in?
Your videos are fun to watch - txs for sharing
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-07-2022, 05:29 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Looks like you two had a great day, thanks for posting the video. How deep of water were you fishing in?

It sure was a fun day. It's nice to have a wife that comes out with me and is fairly ok with me spending money on fishing. Hahaha!  We were about 30 FOW. The larger fish we caught were between 20 FOW to just under the ice. Usually we catch dinks on the bottom.

(03-07-2022, 07:11 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Your videos are fun to watch - txs for sharing

Thank you for taking a moment to watch. I'd like to think we're all at our best when we're out fishing.