Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fritzfishing 2022 Cat Contest
dont know how much cattin ill get to do this year with a limited entry tag in my pocket but hopefully the ones i do catch are all over 30"!!
 Team south here we go!!!
(03-07-2022, 02:41 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: dont know how much cattin ill get to do this year with a limited entry tag in my pocket but hopefully the ones i do catch are all over 30"!!
 Team south here we go!!!

What tag do you have?
I got a vernon rifle deer tag at the expo and I drew out for vernon limited entry cougar this year to, still waiting on the regular draws to come out!
Nice!  Good luck on finding a big muley and a big tom.
(03-09-2022, 11:55 PM)Jig-fisher Wrote: Nice!  Good luck on finding a big muley and a big tom.

And a couple 30+" whisker face fish! Definitely focusing on scouting for a 200" buck though
Welp got 50+ cats and haven't entered one, good job to everyone else this year I had a tough year in life so hopefully come ice season I can figure things out and hit the ice.
Wondered what happened to you, hope all is well and fishing gets back to normal for you... I know I've been looking forward to ice, so I can get more time trying to catch a fish... Good luck.. J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!