Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparing for summer fish camp!
Tongue 
It maybe early but not for me. I've got several projects to prepare for my plans, willard bay, jordanelle, strawberry  and the Gorge.  Getting the camper ready to tow my boat.  That means building a rear bumper trailer hitch. Some preparation for the boat.  Oh! Buying lots of propane gas.  
You might want to think about propane gas, I found prices up to $4.70 per gallon.  But I found $2.85.  So I went right over bought 30 gallons. That's a good savings.
Best price was at Blue Star gas, on California Ave.

Very excited to go to Jackson Lake wyoming .  And a good stay at Flaming Gorge. 
Hope to see lots of you on the water and at the camp site!!
Sounds like a lot of fun Verdean.
Before you put a bumper hitch on you should take a look at the hitch extension I have. PM me.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Hope we see ya out there. I am getting the itch for our Flaming George spring rainbow run - normally hit that in April. Also looking to downsize our trailer as its just Cookie, me, and buckwheat, so I don't need to pull a motel anymore. I plan on a couple weeks of small stream getaway fly-fishing this summer. Have not done that for a few years. Maybe explore some new country over in the Wind Rivers, miss hiking/ horse backing that area with Dad.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Yes I would love a week on the Boulder Mt.
Just getting my 19 ft trailer set up. Can't wait for spring.
Hey cowboy do you drag a boat?
(03-12-2022, 06:14 PM)doitall5000 Wrote: Yes I would love a week on the Boulder Mt.
Just getting my 19 ft trailer set up. Can't wait for spring.
Hey cowboy do you drag a boat?

No, I don't drag a boat these days. Will again but right now we just play off the shore.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew