Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wicked Wednesday on Strawberry
Hey, Hey, Hey.......here's the latest video out on the ice at the Berry.  We decided to try a new spot and hot diggety dog it was darn productive.  Caught some pretty large cutts (most in the video) and our fair share of dinks (most not in the video).  Alicia even drove the SnowDog for the first time dragging my fat behind off the ice.  What a new experience being the passenger for a change.  Anyways please take a look and tell us what you think of Wicked Wednesday on Strawberry!!!

Here's a little report as well.  We were fishing in 30 FOW with fish caught right off the bottom and about 10ft under the ice.  Nothing really in between.  I was using my usual tube jigs tipped with dirtworm chartreuse being the most productive and Alicia's usual Ned's bait box pout tail in chartreuse and pink and green and white glow.  We fished between Haws Point and Chaplain Point where if you own a Fish n map where the old Camp Strawberry was.

As always, hope you enjoy the video and we really, really appreciate all the support!!

https://youtu.be/DOnnX65Gips

[Image: Wicked-Wednesday-Thumbnail.jpg]
Great report! Great video. Would a 4 wheeler still work up
there, or is the snow too much now?
(03-14-2022, 01:59 AM)Average at Best Wrote: Great report! Great video. Would a 4 wheeler still work up
there, or is the snow too much now?

I'm sorry this is before the recent storms so I'm not sure of current conditions. There are a few BFT posts that say there is little to no slush. Hopefully that's the case I want a few more cracks at getting on the ice.
Great video and report!  I enjoy your videos as they are informative and interesting!  We went up Friday night and fished all night.  Had a 4 wheeler that made it out and back, but got stuck on the ramp.  Great time!  Thanks for sharing!
Thanks gentlemen! I’m hoping to get after it this weekend.