Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction
Hello everyone!

After much confusion, torment, frustration and all the other nonsense that I have no understanding of I figured it would be much easier to start a new account. I hope it works!

My name is Richard Johnson aka R2U2, but no more R2U2. Formally from Ogden, last three years in Payson. Stuck down here with all these Cat fish. I partnered up with Mrs. J (Violet)

Have a son in law that was kind enough to install a faster computer but totally overwhelmed me when he pretty much left me to set things up the way they were, which weren't the best to stat with. Anyway I'm on and hopefully I will be able to communicate in some way. Miss the occasional chat with acquaintances I have made along the the way.

Due to health issues I have not been able to fish, so  nothing of interest to report on that subject. Soon I hope!

Mr. J
rj
(03-16-2022, 12:09 AM)Mr. J Wrote: Hello everyone!

After much confusion, torment, frustration and all the other nonsense that I have no understanding of I figured it would be much easier to start a new account. I hope it works!

My name is Richard Johnson aka R2U2, but no more R2U2. Formally from Ogden, last three years in Payson. Stuck down here with all these Cat fish. I partnered up with Mrs. J (Violet)

Have a son in law that was kind enough to install a faster computer but totally overwhelmed me when he pretty much left me to set things up the way they were, which weren't the best to stat with. Anyway I'm on and hopefully I will be able to communicate in some way. Miss the occasional chat with acquaintances I have made along the the way.

Due to health issues I have not been able to fish, so  nothing of interest to report on that subject. Soon I hope!

Mr. J
rj
Hi Richard, glad you made it back on the site, if you like I can help you get your old username back?
(03-16-2022, 12:18 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 12:09 AM)Mr. J Wrote: Hello everyone!

Mr. J
rj
Hi Richard, glad you made it back on the site, if you like I can help you get your old username back?

Thanks, I'll just stay with this one. It'll be easier to explain.
Glad to have you back on. Looking forward to seeing you back on the water after them cats
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Glad to see you back on Richard, just in time for the Nelle to have the ice disappear
Hey Richard I've been thinking about you and the Mrs. Sorry to hear of troubles with the health, I've been having truck issues that looks like it will keep me away with the boat for a while. Butt if there is anything I can help with remember I don't work and I have boys that can help on various things just call me.
Welcome back Richard. You've been missed. Hopefully your health is on the mend. I miss coming out of the south marina and the first boat in site was the banana boat. Again, welcome back. If there's is anything I can do to help, just ask.
(03-16-2022, 12:26 PM)FatBiker Wrote: Welcome back Richard. You've been missed. Hopefully your health is on the mend.  I miss coming out of the south marina and the first boat in site was the banana boat.  Again, welcome back.  If there's is anything I can do to help, just ask.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and offers of of help.  It's going to take a while but I'm getting there.
Welcome back.  Miss sharing the water with ya since ya headed south and got hitched up.  Always good to read the reports you and Vi put up though.  Glad you got a good fishing partner in the deal. 

Best wishes on the health situation.  Growin' old ain't for sissies is it?  And it beats the heck out of the alternative.
Welcome back! Sorry about the health issues. You can move to Florida, the sun and ocean cure all….oh, and the fishing ain’t bad.