Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum FYI
Saturday I went to the launch with the boat to just make sure everything was working after doing all the maintenance this winter (all good), never took the boat off the trailer as there was only a bit of open water all along the north side.  By that afternoon some big cracks had developed and yesterday it opened up, based on the web cam it’s ice free so boating can begin
(03-28-2022, 04:59 PM)2knots Wrote: Saturday I went to the launch with the boat to just make sure everything was working after doing all the maintenance this winter (all good), never took the boat off the trailer as there was only a bit of open water all along the north side.  By that afternoon some big cracks had developed and yesterday it opened up, based on the web cam it’s ice free so boating can begin

Wow, that went fast. Thanks for the update Alan.
Sweet, I know things cleared fast out here once it started to go..... Just planted my fields last night, so after the tax prep is done it's time to fish, at least for a day anyway... Saturday is fish day this week... Probably just hit Cutler and see if any cats will play... Thanks for the report Alan... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!