Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Trout Catch and Cook.
A lot of people have been asking me for a catch and cook so I finally made one! (Video link below) Not my most favorite though, I still think walleye and crappie are in the top spots. But a nice river brown is still super good! What is your guys favorite fish to eat? I'm hoping to film more Catch and Cooks this year and would like suggestions! Thanks!

https://youtu.be/4T0aYqL3KaI
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
My favorite, to eat, is the one I caught. I have tried smoking the ones I did not catch with unsatisfactory results. But seriously, try a Cisco catch and cook . Watching you prep one would keep me entertained.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Alrighty then, you got yourself a deal! What's the best way to even get those Cisco's anyway? Don't you just net them? I wouldn't know Lol.
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
I guess everyone will be different. I really enjoy the hole game. Kokanees catching smoking and EATING. Like to share with friends. But this year I've discovered the great eating of bottled Kokanees wow !