Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon
Hi Folks
  Met Pat this morning at Lindon to see how we could do. It was a beautiful day and the water was calm the whole time. Just 
enough chop to make the fishing pretty good. This was my first outing of the year and I'm happy to report there was no skunk
for either of us. I launched bout 6:30 I think. Was trying a new Humming bird  sonar I bought for my grandson. Did not last long.
30 yards from the ramp it was  showing 90 ft. of water. I wish.  Put my other one on and away I went. It was reading 2 ft all the way out of the harbor and 63 degrees. Got to the main lake and it warmed to 64. Caught my first one in 3.4 ft of water on a Chartreuse Flig tipped with chup tail.
[Image: DSC00117.jpg]
the next one Came shortly after but got off just before the net

[Image: DSC00115.jpg]

this one took a blue flig
[Image: DSC00109.jpg]
Pale Perch Flig

[Image: DSC00119.jpg]
This is the last one I could net other than one white bass.  He liked the Chartreuse Flig
(06-03-2022, 12:18 AM)ELM 71 Wrote: Hi Folks
  Met Pat this morning at Lindon to see how we could do. It was a beautiful day and the water was calm the whole time. Just 
enough chop to make the fishing pretty good. This was my first outing of the year and I'm happy to report there was no skunk
for either of us. I launched bout 6:30 I think. Was trying a new Humming bird  sonar I bought for my grandson. Did not last long.
30 yards from the ramp it was  showing 90 ft. of water. I wish.  Put my other one on and away I went. It was reading 2 ft all the way out of the harbor and 63 degrees. Got to the main lake and it warmed to 64. Caught my first one in 3.4 ft of water on a Chartreuse Flig tipped with chup tail.
[Image: DSC00117.jpg]
the next one Came shortly after but got off just before the net

[Image: DSC00115.jpg]

this one took a blue flig
[Image: DSC00109.jpg]
Pale Perch Flig

[Image: DSC00119.jpg]
This is the last one I could net other than one white bass.  He liked the Chartreuse Flig

Depth wrong sounds like a transducer issue. I got a new unit cause of that issue. By the time you buy a new transducer its almost as expensive as buying the whole thing. 
Gabe
sportsmans sail bring it in and they will replace it. Thanks for the advise tho