Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum am
Meet up with Eylayo (Shawn)and his friend (Steve) for a quick trip chasing the green fish before they had to go to the job site, launched right at 6 and headed over to the east side. Shawn connected 1st with 2 nice fish and finally I started hooking them but much smaller size, I think we ended up with 12-14 fish all released. This was Steve 1st time ever fishing for bass out of a boat, he didn’t land any but missed a couple so hopefully he now knows what they feel like and will sink a hook in a couple in the future. Good fishing with you guys, made for a fun morning

[Image: 1-C371497-DBE9-4685-A9-BA-982-E6316-AE5-B.jpg]

[Image: 451-F5-F99-F584-4662-B35-E-C56-D72-BBFA2-C.jpg]

[Image: 8-DEB7335-0817-420-C-9-D14-A7-EA2-C81-B038.jpg]
How is the water level? Thanks for the report on Hyrum; I was just wondering about it.
Nice job you guys, that sounds like a productive trip for bass, way to go... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(06-07-2022, 06:16 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: How is the water level? Thanks for the report on Hyrum; I was just wondering about it.

It’s full as is Porcupine, we had a good runoff this year which is still going

(06-07-2022, 08:07 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Nice job you guys, that sounds like a productive trip for bass, way to go... J

Thanks Jeff, once we found what they wanted we did well
Wow, those are nice. Way to go. I'm like Steve and don't know how to catch those LM's.
Short, but sweet. That was quite the streak you went on. Sure appreciate the hospitality. Thanks for giving Steve a few pointers as well. We'll have to do it again. Good luck tomorrow. Ps... I snuck up the canyon after work to check launch conditions, looks like I'm going to have to make a koke run soon.
Nice going guys, looks like some decent bass. Hey shawn, if you make it up to The Pig, please let us know the conditions. Sometimes early in the season the water can be stained and full of debris up there.
(06-08-2022, 12:13 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Nice going guys, looks like some decent bass. Hey shawn, if you make it up to The Pig, please let us know the conditions. Sometimes early in the season the water can be stained and full of debris up there.

When I was there last week lots of debris in the water and definitely stained

(06-07-2022, 11:41 PM)EyLayo Wrote: Short, but sweet. That was quite the streak you went on. Sure appreciate the hospitality. Thanks for giving Steve a few pointers as well. We'll have to do it again. Good luck tomorrow. Ps... I snuck up the canyon after work to check launch conditions, looks like I'm going to have to make a koke run soon.

Yes it would be fun to go hit them again, with the water high it would be fun when the top water bite starts. Let me know when you head up.