Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo and Rockport
Took a mtorcycle ride today up over East Canyon, down into Henefer, then back home.  Water levels at both places are great.  Just wondering about kokanee in these reservoirs.  I've only fished for perch, but they look promising for kokes.  Boat traffic looked to much less than Jordanelle.  I have plenty of fish and will be fishing again out of La Push in August, and the coho should be amazing.  Just looking for a nice, close place to wet a line.  Thanks.
Single main, no kicker. Wink
I have not seen a koke report for Echo or Rockport. No launching at Echo for a while. Area is under construction and I am not aware of kokes in Echo anyway - but I am often wrong on such matters. RP has them. They were plannted last year I believe but not much chatter about catching them

I have seen confirmed catches at EC and LC including a report or two in this group. I will be hitting Echo and RP this week but my target will be perch and smallies
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
East Canyon, They have stocked them the last 3 years. Should be some mature fish out there, if not, then the experiment is a failure. They will probably stock a few more years to be sure if it's working or not, then we will see.