Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek 6 Jul am
Fished LC this morning.  Party of 4 limited out by 9:30.
Nice mixed bag of kokes, bows, cuts and tigers.  2 slot fish and numerous smalls reseased.  Kokes were down 30 to 40 ft.  Fished orange dodger with billed orange squid and a pink dodger with pink billed squid caught all the fish today.  We lost count but we'll over 20 fish in 3.5 hours.

7/9/22 update...
Went back in today same gear same everything same results.
We netted well over 20 and missed a bunch.
3 kokes total. Each from the last 3 years class.  I kept the 2 but released the yearling.

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-06-2022, 11:01 PM)ReelMasta Wrote: Fished LC this morning.  Party of 4 limited out by 9:30.
Nice mixed bag of kokes, bows, cuts and tigers.  2 slot fish and numerous smalls reseased.  Kokes were down 30 to 40 ft.  Fished orange dodger with billed orange squid and a pink dodger with pink billed squid caught all the fish today.  We lost count but we'll over 20 fish in 3.5 hours.

Thanks for the report, how’s the road? Been a while since I’ve been up there.
(07-06-2022, 11:01 PM)ReelMasta Wrote: Fished LC this morning.  Party of 4 limited out by 9:30.
That must of been you in the Trophy boat.  We were in the ThunderJet.  We started at 8 AM and quit at 11 AM.  Our take was north of 40 for the 2 of us.  Kokes, bows, & throats; no tigers.  Mine all came on chartreuse Tomahawk from Bottom Line and a pink/white Apex.  Earl's hits came on several combinations but he had good luck with an orange Kokabow spinner.  We didn't catch anything in the slot.  We ran the riggers at 30 to 45 feet @ 1.7 mph.  We kept 3 bows & 2 throats in the 12/13" class.  Fun day.

(07-07-2022, 01:52 AM)Redrebel Wrote: Thanks for the report, how’s the road? Been a while since I’ve been up there.
The road was repaved a couple years back all the way to the boat launch turn-off.   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."