Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public shower near Strawberry
I will have a camping trip to Strawberry Bay. I was told no shower available at the camping site.
Is there nearby public shower? Thanks!
(07-08-2022, 06:24 AM)LT-perch Wrote: I will have a camping trip to Strawberry Bay. I was told no shower available at the camping site.

I'm not aware of any public showers anywhere near Strawberry. Maybe someone that camps up there will know for sure
I camp at Strawberry quite a bit during the summer. I am not aware of any public showers nearby. I can't even think of a truck stop in Heber with one. I use wet wipes during the week and come home (Provo) on the weekends for a proper shower.
Thankfully there is a Saturday bath, its bad enough beating off the stench in the boat  Dodgy
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I know that this wont help now but a year ago I purchased a Joolca shower and shower tent. Propane instant hot water . Suck water out of anything. A 6al gal water jug works great. Great for truck or car camping.
Get a couple of those plastic shower bags at Walmart. They hold 5 gallons, and the sun heats them up. We use them when we go hunting sometimes and they work really well.
(07-08-2022, 06:24 AM)LT-perch Wrote: I will have a camping trip to Strawberry Bay. I was told no shower available at the camping site.

no showers unless you rent a room . i just jump in the lake to bathe