Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon Sat 7/9
Took some well-needed time with Landon to Lindon for a couple of hours. 
[Image: IMG-1338.jpg]

Started at the bubble up and fished there for an hour with one cat landed by Landon (many did not make it to the boat  Angry ) all caught on a tiger-striped spinning flig (from a certain Genius flig maker)

[Image: IMG-1348.jpg]

Special thanks to the Jack A$$ in the party pontoon boat for slowly coming up to within 50 feet from us and then deciding he needed to do a 180-degree turn at full throttle nearly flipping my boat.  wish I would have been faster on the phone but I could not find where I set it down in the boat!

Then headed out to the flats between AF and Lindon for another hour and 3 more all cookie cutters 20 to 21 inches All caught on the same flig setup.  (Thanks Pat Wink Wink )

[Image: IMG-1343.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1347.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1341.jpg]

All in all, it was a good couple of hours, and would have stayed longer but Njǫror Had other plans for the rest of the day! winds came up fast as always on the UL and we b-lined it to the harbor and back home.

At least I now have a second entry on the contest LMAO 
Excellent.  Looks like the new design "buzz flig"...with the small buzz blade...is producing for you.  I figured that once the fish woke up this year it would call some in to the goodies on the hook. 

That's a pretty decent kitty the young man is holding.  What were your biggest?
(07-11-2022, 03:25 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Excellent.  Looks like the new design "buzz flig"...with the small buzz blade...is producing for you.  I figured that once the fish woke up this year it would call some in to the goodies on the hook. 

That's a pretty decent kitty the young man is holding.  What were your biggest?

London Had the biggest at 24.75"
(07-11-2022, 03:09 PM)big_griggs Wrote: Took some well-needed time with Landon to Lindon for a couple of hours. 

Started at the bubble up and fished there for an hour with one cat landed by Landon (many did not make it to the boat  Angry ) all caught on a tiger-striped spinning flig (from a certain Genius flig maker)

Special thanks to the Jack A$$ in the party pontoon boat for slowly coming up to within 50 feet from us and then deciding he needed to do a 180-degree turn at full throttle nearly flipping my boat.  wish I would have been faster on the phone but I could not find where I set it down in the boat!

Then headed out to the flats between AF and Lindon for another hour and 3 more all cookie cutters 20 to 21 inches All caught on the same flig setup.  (Thanks Pat Wink Wink )

All in all, it was a good couple of hours, and would have stayed longer but Njǫror Had other plans for the rest of the day! winds came up fast as always on the UL and we b-lined it to the harbor and back home.

No Whities at the B’Up yet?
(07-12-2022, 12:22 AM)MrShane Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 03:09 PM)big_griggs Wrote: Took some well-needed time with Landon to Lindon for a couple of hours. 

No Whities at the B’Up yet?
Nope none for us
Glad you two got out and caught a few... Good job... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!