Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Strawberry Ramp Open? And how's the fishin' ?
Been a whole year since I fished at Strawberry. I'm wondering if anyone out there can tell me what the conditions are. Is the ramp at the main marina useable?   How about at renegade? Is the fishing died down until fall, or are they still biting.  I wanted to take my daughter and her (hopefully soon to be) fiancé fishing.  I have an 18ft boat with a 150hp outboard.  Is trolling or jigging with tube jigs working, or is it downrigger/Kokanee time?   I really need to get out there more often.

Anyway, thanks for the info !!!
(07-23-2022, 04:12 AM)LuvThemCuts Wrote: Been a whole year since I fished at Strawberry. I'm wondering if anyone out there can tell me what the conditions are. Is the ramp at the main marina useable?   How about at renegade? Is the fishing died down until fall, or are they still biting.  I wanted to take my daughter and her (hopefully soon to be) fiancé fishing.  I have an 18ft boat with a 150hp outboard.  Is trolling or jigging with tube jigs working, or is it downrigger/Kokanee time?   I really need to get out there more often.

As far as I know all the ramps are open.  Been launching from the main marina myself lately.  Catching cutts shouldn't be a problem sometimes wish I could keep them off.  Kokanee fishing has been spotty for me with alot of searching and a little catching trolling the usual rigs of dodgers and micro hoochies.  Good luck when you decide to go!!!
(07-23-2022, 04:12 AM)LuvThemCuts Wrote: Been a whole year since I fished at Strawberry. I'm wondering if anyone out there can tell me what the conditions are. Is the ramp at the main marina useable?   How about at renegade? Is the fishing died down until fall, or are they still biting.  I wanted to take my daughter and her (hopefully soon to be) fiancé fishing.  I have an 18ft boat with a 150hp outboard.  Is trolling or jigging with tube jigs working, or is it downrigger/Kokanee time?   I really need to get out there more often.

I fished Strawberry today and it is 76% full.  No problem, at all, with a lack of water.  Jigging was great today in 56' of water.  With the surface temperature being from 70 to 71 degrees the trout are going deep to find cooler water.