Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panguitch lake 6-23-22
Hit panguitch for a few hours Saturday from shore, alot of algae right now like alot!!! Plenty of boaters and kayakers out there deep didn't see much catching. It was dead from sun up until about 10am then I ended up with 6 rainbows from 10 till about noon when I went to the marina for a sandwich. Got windy and headed back to town. Kept 2 bows for some smoked trout sammiches. The big one is the biggest rainbow I've got this year didn't measure it though but roughly id say 2.5 or 3lbs?
[Image: 20220723-102352.jpg]

[Image: 20220723-102450.jpg]
I don't know, I would say its closer to 40-48 oz Smile
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Its the biggest bow I've caught outta panguitch. Instead of worrying how big he is i was just trying to think how I wanted to cook it!
He is a dandy and would go right in the smoker at my house. I hope you know the other comment I made was based off an old joke from a movie
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I figured it was a quote from something.. watch some rut daniels on YouTube you'll be picking up some new quotes! Hey, are we puttin um in the live well or on the stringer!? Um were putting them back