Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PMs
Any body else getting PMs for sex dating sites or from senders you don't recognize at all.

I just now 5 mins. ago figured out how to delete them without opening em.  Figure they are all full of computer virus.  Up till now I've just let em sit there being scared to even try to get rid of em,.
I'm real good at this computer stuff.
I to am getting tired of the suggestive advertising on BFT
If you could send a PM to any mod, with the name of these members that are sending you the spam PM's they can purge them from BFT, so other members won't receive PM's like you did. We try and delete these members asap but a few do send out that spam before we can remove them.
(07-24-2022, 07:32 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: If you could send a PM to any mod, with the name of these members that are sending you the spam PM's they can purge them from BFT, so other members won't receive PM's like you did. We try and delete these members asap but a few do send out that spam before we can remove them.

Just deleted two today.  Next time I get a PM from one of em I will send the name to you.

Thanks
(07-24-2022, 10:14 PM)PACMEN Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 07:32 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: If you could send a PM to any mod, with the name of these members that are sending you the spam PM's they can purge them from BFT, so other members won't receive PM's like you did. We try and delete these members asap but a few do send out that spam before we can remove them.

Just deleted two today.  Next time I get a PM from one of em I will send the name to you.

Thanks

Not sure if you know this but you can forward all PM's to other members, just like it's an email but whatever is easier for you.
I have not got one myself for a long time but I will watch for them
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew