Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Willard 7-29-22 final test of Diy planer boards. Link to the files
I have taken the kids out a few times testing the boards I designed and printed. 

Friday night 7-29-22 at Willard we caught one cat and lost at least one Wiper. One of the losses was my horrible knot skills.  It was embarrassing.  The wiper took a small shad rap trolling about 3mph. 

We seen lots of fry on the surface and I'm looking forward to seeing some boils.
[Image: 20220729-201554.jpg]

If you want to print your own boards here is the link.  3D printed planer boards
(08-01-2022, 02:30 AM)Pennyfarmer2 Wrote: I have taken the kids out a few times testing the boards I designed and printed. 

Friday night 7-29-22 at Willard we caught one cat and lost at least one Wiper. One of the losses was my horrible knot skills.  It was embarrassing.  The wiper took a small shad rap trolling about 3mph. 

We seen lots of fry on the surface and I'm looking forward to seeing some boils

If you want to print your own boards here is the link.  3D printed planer boards

Glad to hear you got at least one, looks like a nice cats too and the kids look happy, so that is always good news. I hope with these low water conditions we will see some boils this year but they have been few and far between for a long time, so I'm not holding my breath. What sized shad rap were you using, a 5 or a 7?
By the way, last week I got another chance to use you side planner, again they worked well on calm water, I even tried it using a 3 oz snap weight and had no problems, board ran true at 1,5 to 2 mph.
It was a small cotton Cordell super spot. 5/16 oz I think.