Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lost Creek
My wife talked me into taking her to Lost Creek yesterday. 50-50 mix of Rainbows and Chubs.

Just out of curiosity who is in charge of enforcing the wakeless rule up there??
(08-01-2022, 07:37 PM)Panchodog Wrote: My wife talked me into taking her to Lost Creek yesterday. 50-50 mix of Rainbows and Chubs.

Just out of curiosity who is in charge of enforcing the wakeless rule up there??

Smith & Wesson, Heckler & Koch, Glock, etc.

All joking aside, I've never seen an enforcing agency at LC. As the State Park becomes more established this could change, and DWR will monitor it.
(08-01-2022, 07:37 PM)Panchodog Wrote: My wife talked me into taking her to Lost Creek yesterday. 50-50 mix of Rainbows and Chubs.

Occasionaly (rarely) a CO will drive up there and check.  We were checked once in the winter on a weekend.  All one can do if they see a violation is call the poacher hot-line and report it - I would.  Other LEOs could care less.  When it becomes a full fledged, managed State Park, that will change, I'm sure.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I've never been checked there either.  There also isn't any cell reception up there so if you can take a picture of the bow numbers then report it later.