Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Willard 8/07/22
Headed out late i figured after the storm yesterday it would just be a kyack ride hit south marina around 9:00 3 feet at the docks 3.5 feet in main outlet paddled south mostly west till i was at 7 feet then just drifted 11:00 first kitty then the bite was on i took three home released 3 missed a few Headed back to the marina by 2:00 nice day on the bay
[Image: 20220807-115025.jpg]
(08-08-2022, 03:48 AM)Wando59 Wrote: Headed out late i figured after the storm yesterday it would just be a kyack ride hit south marina around 9:00 3 feet at the docks 3.5 feet in main outlet paddled south mostly west till i was at 7 feet then just drifted 11:00 first kitty then the bite was on i took three home released 3 missed a few Headed back to the marina by 2:00 nice day on the bay

Good to hear the South marina is still usable, I figured by now it would almost be dry, they muct be letting a lot more water into the Bay this year than they did last year at this time of year. You got to love those Willard cats, they are alway willing to give you some tugs and the one your holding looks like a nice one too, did you measure it? Were there many of the Power squad out there yesterday?
No did not mesure but pretty nice one a few jet skiers a couple of water skiers not many about 8 trailers at south marina a calm day for rhe kyack 
[Image: 20220807-153810.jpg]
(08-08-2022, 07:14 PM)Wando59 Wrote: No did not mesure but pretty nice one a few jet skiers a couple of water skiers not many about 8 trailers at south marina a calm day for rhe kyack 

Glad you had a good day. I see it's your birthday, hope it's good one for you. Smile