Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lincoln Beach
Pat pretty well covered it. Thanks Pat for the goodies . My first cat came on a new chartreuse whirly flig tipped with a chub tail.
[Image: IMG-2135.jpg]

The next 3 came on strawberry chicken. All were in 5.4 ft of water. I dont know what Im doing wrong but I cant get the pics from my phone to 
download. Smart phones sure make me feel stupid. Any way great to see you Pat and Lynn. See you soon. The other3 cats were a bit smaller than the one posted except for the mud cat which was much smaller
Not sure if this will help you but this is a procedure that Cowboypirate wrote up for attaching pics from your phone, hope it helps.

I use an Android phone, not sure if an iPhone will be the same

1- Type your text for the post

2- Make sure your cursor is located in the post where you want the photo to be. If your cursor is sitting inbetween words in a sentence the photo will split the sentence

3- just below the post there is a blue icon with the wording " add image to post". Click this

4- a folder with the words "choose image" will appear. Click this

5- I then get a few options at the bottom of my phone as to where to find my photos. I always click the "files" option

6- now it may differ for everyone from here as you will have to find the photo and that depends on how you save and file your photos. For me I use the drop down menu bars on the upper left and hit gallery, but you may need to search by file name if you use files to organize your photos.

7- when you find the photo, just click on it and it will drop it in at the right aspect ration, wherever you had you cursor.
(08-10-2022, 02:15 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Not sure if this will help you but this is a procedure that Cowboypirate wrote up for attaching pics from your phone, hope it helps.

2- Make sure your cursor is located in the post where you want the photo to be. If your cursor is sitting inbetween words in a sentence the photo will split the sentence

3- just below the post there is a blue icon with the wording " add image to post". Click this

5- I then get a few options at the bottom of my phone as to where to find my photos. I always click the "files" option

6- now it may differ for everyone from here as you will have to find the photo and that depends on how you save and file your photos. For me I use the drop down menu bars on the upper left and hit gallery, but you may need to search by file name if you use files to organize your photos.

7- when you find the photo, just click on it and it will drop it in at the right aspect ration, wherever you had you cursor.

Thank you so much for the info. My grandson built a new computer for me and it is way different than the one I had for 25 years. Im bout as technical as a tooth pic and Im way lost with this fancy thing. We are gonna facetime this weekend and he is gonna learn me. Hopefully it will get better soon.
(08-11-2022, 06:07 PM)ELM 71 Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 02:15 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Not sure if this will help you but this is a procedure that Cowboypirate wrote up for attaching pics from your phone, hope it helps.

Thank you so much for the info. My grandson built a new computer for me and it is way different than the one I had for 25 years. Im bout as technical as a tooth pic and Im way lost with this fancy thing. We are gonna facetime this weekend and he is gonna learn me. Hopefully it will get better soon.
I haven't even tried to use my phone to add pics on this site, I send them to myself in an email, save them onto my computer, then add them to my post.
Old dogs don't need new tricks.
(08-11-2022, 07:41 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 06:07 PM)ELM 71 Wrote:

I haven't even tried to use my phone to add pics on this site, I send them to myself in an email, save them onto my computer, then add them to my post.

that might be the easiest way

(08-11-2022, 08:01 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Old dogs don't need new tricks.

sure dont