Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grow your own
I did and even have a backup spare  Big Grin

[Image: Pair-of-Them.jpg]

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I get a few like that every year, as a matter of fact I just picked one just like it yesterday. Looks like you are already getting mildew  on your plants already, I usually don't see it until the overnight temps get much colder.
These are the 3rd set I'm getting. Yes, we are doing the dew here most mornings. I have to wait until yard dries to mow.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(09-05-2022, 02:31 PM)Bduck Wrote: These are the 3rd set I'm getting. Yes, we are doing the dew here most mornings. I have to wait until yard dries to mow.

Really?? We never get dew here when temps are this warm but it won't be long.
I've been getting these strange yellow squash, have you ever seen any like these, seems like some sort of cross pollination but my zucchini are not even close to my yellow squash.

[Image: strange-squash.jpg]
Here are a couple of double squash I picked today, there was one more that was like your pic but it is really small. 

[Image: double-squash.jpg]

With these colder temp and the rain I started getting mold on my leaves.

[Image: mold-squash.jpg]

The rest of the plants don't look too bad.

[Image: yellowsquash.jpg]