Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle. 10/16
A couple of friends fished at Hideout, nada. Went up to Rockcliff area and we got a few bows, kept 8 lost a bunch.
(10-16-2022, 11:15 PM)fishgiver Wrote: A couple of friends fished at Hideout, nada. Went up to Rockcliff area and we got a few bows, kept 8 lost a bunch.

I'm not familiar with Hideout at Jordanelle, what part of the lake is it located near? Any size to the bows you caught? Sounds like a decent day.
(10-17-2022, 01:48 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 11:15 PM)fishgiver Wrote: A couple of friends fished at Hideout, nada. Went up to Rockcliff area and we got a few bows, kept 8 lost a bunch.

I'm not familiar with Hideout at Jordanelle, what part of the lake is it located near? Any size to the bows you caught? Sounds like a decent day.

Hideout is northwest corner trolled flies, fish were 17” res.
How were the lake lice?
(10-17-2022, 05:36 PM)BYUHunter Wrote: How were the lake lice?

Lake lice were fewer than have seen before.

I was up there on the 14th, and trolled wedding rings, hoochies etc behind a dodger but took my in laws so got a later start than usual to allow the air to warm up. Only managed one nice bow and a 10" smally.  
It was nice to not have a million wakeboarders out but there were still a few.