Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Largie fishin 11-13-22
Went out to a little lake here in tooele County about 1pm today,  super windy out and only about 30 degrees when I got there, couple guys chasing carp with fly Rods were there battling the wind, between 4 guys they said they caught 1 carp. There's alot of carp here...
I fished about 1 hour and landed 1 little largie and headed home out of the wind. 
Sitting here now organizing my manic lure stach wondering if I'll make it through ice season  Sad
[Image: IMG-20221113-141648-01.jpg]
(11-13-2022, 11:29 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Went out to a little lake here in tooele County about 1pm today,  super windy out and only about 30 degrees when I got there, couple guys chasing carp with fly Rods were there battling the wind, between 4 guys they said they caught 1 carp. There's alot of carp here...
I fished about 1 hour and landed 1 little largie and headed home out of the wind. 
Sitting here now organizing my manic lure stach wondering if I'll make it through ice season  Sad

Nice going, sure don't hear of many LM bass being caught this time of the year. What were you using to catch it, lures, bait?
2" maniac minnow baby bass color