Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake today 11/19
Me and my neighbor are going to do the long haul from grantsville to Lincoln Beach today unless there's good reports somewhere else, just looking to get into some whitebass maybe a winter kitty. Also bringing a few walleye offerings. Anyone else going out today? I never do good down there but he's got a feeling about it so I guess we'll see.  Taking my little boat so maybe we can get lucky into a walleye swimming into the warm springs or something been a few years since I've fished down there with catchinon
Fyi the marina is only about 6-8" of water in alot of spots and watch for rocks. Fishing was slow but we did catch a few
(11-20-2022, 02:08 AM)Fritzfishin Wrote: Fyi the marina is only about 6-8" of water in alot of spots and watch for rocks. Fishing was slow but we did catch a few

Thanks for getting out there and posting a report. Did you catch any cats or just White bass?
Only whitebass and surprisingly we got several big carp that hit the curly tails
[Image: 20221119-140027.jpg]

[Image: 20221119-145550.jpg]
With it being only 6 to 8 inches deep, I'm surprised you did not have any problems with your boat. Seems the carp really put on the feed bag this time of the year, we catch them more at Willard too, when the temps turn cold. Looks like you had some calm conditions that day.
Oh o had issues! Had to jump amd and drag the boat a couple times, couldn't use the gas motor and had the electric down ace ventura style just enough to flip some water and chop the mud but we got out there! I think anything bigger then my boat wouldn't make it.

[Image: IMG-20221119-160519-01.jpg]