Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek
Does anyone know if Lost Creek is icing up or still open water? 

Thanks.
I don't know about icing up but the road into Croydon is closed.. they are replacing the bridge over the Weber,, next to the cement plant this winter. To get to Lost Creek you have to take the East Henefer back road into Croydon.

Echo had some skim ice yesterday in a few areas but it was gone except the shallows near the inlet,
pretty quickly. This morning just skim in the inlet shallows. A bit more wave action on it today not letting it form up. Truck says it 10 degrees. Not sure how accurate my truck thermometer is.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(11-21-2022, 01:21 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: I don't know about icing up but the road into Croydon is closed.. they are replacing the bridge over the Weber,, next to the cement plant this winter. To get to Lost Creek you have to take the East Henefer back road into Croydon.

About time they replaced that bridge, it was pretty hammered. I wonder if they are planning on raising it up higher, the way it is now water will go right over the top if we ever get flood waters again. I bet the guys driving the trucks going to the cement plant don't like the long drive around.