Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels Reservoir
Does any have Ice status at Daniels?
(12-06-2022, 05:27 PM)r.johnson1960 Wrote: Does any have Ice status at Daniels?

Welcome to the site. I'm going to copy your post to our Idaho and Utah boards, hopefully you will get a better response one one of them.
you could try the sportsman warehouse fishing reports for logan and idaho stores
Try the Idaho board and ask FastRandy or ObiFishkanobi (Shawn anyway not sure of his on line name) they are hitting all of those lakes in that part of the state so they will likely have the best info for you... Good luck... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(12-08-2022, 04:57 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Try the Idaho board and ask FastRandy or ObiFishkanobi (Shawn anyway not sure of his on line name) they are hitting all of those lakes in that part of the state so they will likely have the best info for you... Good luck... Jeff

Jeff I already copied this post to the Idaho, no one has responded there.
They're probably out fishing, maybe they'll see it tonight... Or maybe they don't know what's going on there yet... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(12-08-2022, 08:48 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: They're probably out fishing, maybe they'll see it tonight... Or maybe they don't know what's going on there yet... Later J

It's been there for two days now, bet you are right though, they don't have any info about Daniels, it isn't a place a lot of folks fish because of the no bait rule.
I've been looking for info, but not much out there for it.