Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to BFT
Hey everyone, my name is Sean and I'm new to the site.  I'm looking forward to getting out soon so I can post a report.  Hoping to get to Utah Lake next week and it's good to see all the info on stlaf's recent thread on how UL is heating up.  I'm in the Sandy area and Utah Lake and Deer Creek are my go to spots, but I'm happy to fish anywhere.  I'm excited to take my 3 year old on his first ice trip when we get some safe ice too.
Welcome to the site. Some amazing people here who go above and beyond helping other. Look forward to your reports and some photos of that young one with a bucket full of fish
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(12-10-2022, 12:06 AM)tank bangler Wrote: Hey everyone, my name is Sean and I'm new to the site.  I'm looking forward to getting out soon so I can post a report.  Hoping to get to Utah Lake next week and it's good to see all the info on stlaf's recent thread on how UL is heating up.  I'm in the Sandy area and Utah Lake and Deer Creek are my go to spots, but I'm happy to fish anywhere.  I'm excited to take my 3 year old on his first ice trip when we get some safe ice too.

Welcome to the site Sean, good luck with that 3 year old, I still remember taking mine out at that same age, good times.
Welcome to the site, Sean. Glad to have you.
Hey Sean, welcome to BFT and what a great time in life to start the fishing adventure... I loved going fishing with my Dad, still do whenever I can get him to come with me... Congrats on starting that adventure and frustration for the next generation... Lifetime of memories on the way... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!