Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Could Fish With In A 100 mile Radius of Roy Utah Tomorrow, Where Would You Go?
Mantua is the easy choice, any other ideas?
Causey or Mud creek at Strawberry are your best bets from what I'm seeing.
I'd go fly fish the Weber for big winter brownies!
Bear Lake for white fish or Treasureton for large rainbows.
Meadow Creek pond would be the easiest place to go . You wouldn't have to travel far or hike through knee deep snow , if you get cold you go sit in your vehicle for 20 minutes and go back out for more . Good luck wherever you go , I hope we get a good report  ? .
Deer creek
Echo - Echo - Echo - Echo - Echo  Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
So Bob, do you think or know that the ice is thick enough at Echo now?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(12-17-2022, 07:13 PM)catchinon Wrote: So Bob, do you think or know that the ice is thick enough at Echo now?
I have no clue.  But thats where I would go if I could (meaning, if it had 5" of clear ice).
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(12-18-2022, 01:22 AM)dubob Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 07:13 PM)catchinon Wrote: So Bob, do you think or know that the ice is thick enough at Echo now?
I have no clue.  But thats where I would go if I could (meaning, if it had 5" of clear ice).

Echo is capped and being fished this morning. I dont know the thickness
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
124 miles to Kemmerer...I'd travel the extra distance and fish Kemmerer City Reservoir or the Hamm's.