Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake cameras
What has happened to all the lake cams?  the only link i can find that works is Utah Lake!!
(12-19-2022, 05:06 PM)Therapist Wrote: What has happened to all the lake cams?  the only link i can find that works is Utah Lake!!

The one at Jordanelle works but I can't get it to enlarge by clicking on it.
HyrumDamCam is still working.... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(12-19-2022, 05:14 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 05:06 PM)Therapist Wrote: What has happened to all the lake cams?  the only link i can find that works is Utah Lake!!

If you click on the small box in the lower right-hand corner next to the Nest symbol it will go full screen.
(12-19-2022, 06:17 PM)gofish435 Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 05:14 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:

If you click on the small box in the lower right-hand corner next to the Nest symbol it will go full screen.

That is what I've been told but it doesn't work for me ,when I click on it I get some kind of error code.
I tried it again in the bottom right corner and it worked, guess I was just clicking in the center and then getting that error code, thanks for the heads up.
OK, what I am saying is that there are no links for Rockport, East Canyon, Echo, Willard, or Deer Creek that I can find on the park web site. Have they been removed ??
(12-19-2022, 07:55 PM)Therapist Wrote: OK, what I am saying is that there are no links for Rockport, East Canyon, Echo, Willard, or Deer Creek that I can find on the park web site.  Have they been removed ??

When I called up the company that hosted the one at Willard I found out it is paid for by advertising dollars, so from what they told me they shut it down because no one wanted to pay their fees. Not sure if they are all like that but the one at Willard was.