Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Forum for SW Wyoming?
Can anyone recommend a fishing forum that covers SW Wyoming?  I'm particularly interested in conditions at Fontenelle or upper part of FG. Thanks
(12-20-2022, 12:00 AM)DanzTuna Wrote: Can anyone recommend a fishing forum that covers SW Wyoming?  I'm particularly interested in conditions at Fontenelle or upper part of FG. Thanks

I could not find a single wyoming cowboy willing to give any information. Best to check youtube for ice reports.
I haven’t been on the ice shanty forum lately but they used to have an active Wyoming group that covered what you’re looking for. Try google for Wyoming ice shanty. Good luck. J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(12-20-2022, 12:42 AM)doitall5000 Wrote:
(12-20-2022, 12:00 AM)DanzTuna Wrote: Can anyone recommend a fishing forum that covers SW Wyoming?  I'm particularly interested in conditions at Fontenelle or upper part of FG. Thanks

I could not find a single wyoming cowboy willing to give any information. Best to check youtube for ice reports.
That is because Wyoming anglers are a lot smarter than us Utahns.
We like to blab about every fish we catch and ruin good fishing spots.
Iceshanty wyoming will have what you looking for  Cool I was going to say it earlier but didn't want cause no conflicts on bft
(12-20-2022, 03:35 PM)Muskyon46 Wrote: Iceshanty wyoming will have what you looking for  Cool I was going to say it earlier but didn't want cause no conflicts on bft

Thanks- I'll give them a try.
I doubt any fishing report on fontanelle is going to destroy fontanelle, really it could use a little more improved camp grounds.