Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon boat harbor ice condition
I was wondering if anyone have ice info at Lindon.
(12-21-2022, 10:13 PM)hook_sets Wrote: I was wondering if anyone have ice info at Lindon.
The live cam (see photo) shows ice covering the harbor.  But who knows how thick it might be.  However, since there is likely not more than about 1 foot of water depth there will likely not be any fish under the ice.

[Image: LINDON.jpg]
(12-21-2022, 10:51 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 10:13 PM)hook_sets Wrote: I was wondering if anyone have ice info at Lindon.
The live cam (see photo) shows ice covering the harbor.  But who knows how thick it might be.  However, since there is likely not more than about 1 foot of water depth there will likely not be any fish under the ice.

Wow, that low?  I haven't been to UL since June, and it was dropping, but wow. 

Last year I tried AF and where it was 5-6 feet the year before that, it was 2-3, and I found zero fish.
(12-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote:

Last year I tried AF and where it was 5-6 feet the year before that, it was 2-3, and I found zero fish.
My last tubing trip to Lindon was in June.  Water inside the harbor was only 2.5' then...and it has dropped a bunch since then.  The depth in Lindon is usually about the same as the channel at Lincoln Beach...and it is less than a foot right now.
(12-22-2022, 04:08 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote:

My last tubing trip to Lindon was in June.  Water inside the harbor was only 2.5' then...and it has dropped a bunch since then.  The depth in Lindon is usually about the same as the channel at Lincoln Beach...and it is less than a foot right now.

A.F. Yesterday was between 1.5 and 2 fow with 5 plus inches of ice.    I am betting Lindon is the same if not lower I can run over at lunch maybe.
I was going to say, AF is less than 3ft w/the entrance blocked due to rocks thrown into it. AF City needs to dredge the entrance to get rid of the rocks!

Checked on my lunch break and same as AF 5 plus inches of ice and 3.5 to 4 FOW around the Docks