Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VFR Visual Fishing Rules
So the only thing I've learned so far this year is when I can see the fish and jig I can catch the fish... rest of the time it's skunk city for me...  Last two trips I have used the camera and just looked down the hole, and when I can see what the fish are doing, I have been able to talk them into taking the lure.  When I'm playing packman with my 2D finder I'm not having so much luck this year... It's mostly because I'm fishing for dinky fish and they are pretty tentative... When i get on bigger fish, they seem to commit and hammer it, but I'm thinking this is my VFR season...  Later Jeff 
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(12-30-2022, 02:28 AM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: So the only thing I've learned so far this year is when I can see the fish and jig I can catch the fish... rest of the time it's skunk city for me...  Last two trips I have used the camera and just looked down the hole, and when I can see what the fish are doing, I have been able to talk them into taking the lure.  When I'm playing packman with my 2D finder I'm not having so much luck this year... It's mostly because I'm fishing for dinky fish and they are pretty tentative... When i get on bigger fish, they seem to commit and hammer it, but I'm thinking this is my VFR season...  Later Jeff 

Jeff, thanks for your posts.  It'd help these old eyes if you switched from green to plain old black font.  Tight lines.
Sorry I’m colorblind and for me green shows up better than most colors, I’ll try black. Thanks for pointing that out I couldn’t tell the difference. J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!