Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIS Online Test 12-30-22
Is now available, took mine last night. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Thanks Roger, with this rain lower lakes could be open in short order for boats
(12-31-2022, 01:39 PM)2knots Wrote: Thanks Roger, with this rain lower lakes could be open in short order for boats

I watched the ice guys praying for the hard deck the past couple of months, now its my turn wanting the early soft water.  Big Grin
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
LINK TO COURSE AND CERTIFICATE
(12-31-2022, 03:11 PM)TubeDude Wrote: LINK TO COURSE AND CERTIFICATE
Thanks Pat for the link, I'll put it over on the boat and motor forum, on a sticky post, so we don't lose it.

Thanks Roger for starting this post to remind us about this.
Yes, Roger, this warm spell and poor ice conditions have got me hoping the reservoirs fill for a good soft water season.  Seems like I just did the AIS test, but here it is time again..........
(12-31-2022, 01:35 PM)Bduck Wrote: Is now available, took mine last night. 
Thanks for the reminder Roger.  Did & done.   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Finished mine also and don't forget the OHV Course too. Lots of luck to all this year.
(01-01-2023, 09:31 PM)oldguy Wrote: Finished mine also and don't forget the OHV Course too. Lots of luck to all this year.
OHV course?? I this mandatory? I hope not but I've never heard about it, if it is.
(01-01-2023, 09:42 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 09:31 PM)oldguy Wrote: Finished mine also and don't forget the OHV Course too. Lots of luck to all this year.
OHV course?? I this mandatory? I hope not but I've never heard about it, if it is.

Yes it is, new as of today. They will start enforcing in February, all drivers of an OHV are required to have one in their possession
(01-01-2023, 10:17 PM)2knots Wrote:

Yes it is, new as of today. They will start enforcing in February, all drivers of an OHV are required to have one in their possession

You have got to be kidding me, why aren't they sending out notices to ATV owners telling them about this law before it goes into effect. Guess they are just hoping to collect more fees from those that haven't heard of this new requirement. Time to switch over to a snowdog I guess, unless you need one for those as well?
(01-01-2023, 10:52 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 10:17 PM)2knots Wrote:

You have got to be kidding me, why aren't they sending out notices to ATV owners telling them about this law before it goes into effect. Guess they are just hoping to collect more fees from those that haven't heard of this new requirement. Time to switch over to a snowdog I guess, unless you need one for those as well?
Probably because it’s an DNR requirement for education, not part of the licensing process.
Got mine done.
OHV course, link to test:
https://recreation.utah.gov/off-highway-...on-course/

Longer than the Mussle test but easier IMO.